Get started with Bootstrap
Bootstrap also gives you the ability to easily create responsive designs
Advantages of using Bootstrap:
- Easy to use
- Responsive features
- Mobile-first approach
- Browser compatibility
- It saves time and effort. With Bootstrap, you can focus on writing your content, and the framework will take care of the rest.
- Developers can customize their site using Bootstrap to suit their needs.
- Bootstrap is responsive. It can be used on any device without crashing.
- Bootstrap has a simple grid system for developing responsive websites.
To follow along with this tutorial, you need to have the following:
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An IDE installed, preferably Visual Studio Code.
how to install bootstrap in react js
Let us discuss the steps required to install Bootstrap.
Step 1: npm install
Write this command in terminal.
npm install bootstrap
Step 2 : Index.js
Write this code in your main file (index.js / App.js).
<div classname="card" style="width: 18rem;"> <img src="..." classname="card-img-top" alt="..."> <div classname="card-body"> <h5 classname="card-title">Card title</h5> <p classname="card-text">Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.</p> <a href="#" classname="btn btn-primary">Go somewhere</a> </div> </div>
I hope you like this Get started with Bootstrap article.
Also Read :
- Chakra UI Setup
- Material UI Setup
- Tailwind CSS Setup
- Ionic Framework’s Setup
- Top 10 VS Code extensions
- Getting Started React
Make your own rules for your better future