In this article, we’ll look how to setup an environment for Angular 7.
- Node.js and Npm
- Angular CLI
- Text Editor(IDE)
1) Node.js and Npm
and to check if Npm is installed or not, you can run the below command:
Make sure you’ve installed Node.js v8.x or higher and npm 5.x or higher by running the above commands.
If the above command doesn’t print anything on console, that means it is not installed on your system.
To install Node.js,
You can visit the official website of Node.js from here: https://nodejs.org/en/download/
It will look as follows:
You can install the required package based on Operating System.
2) Angular CLI
npm install -g @angular/cli
ng new my-new-app cd my-new-app ng serve
3) Text Editor IDE
Once it is installed you can open the project(my-new-app) and start working on it.
That’s it! Angular App is created successfully.
If you like this article, share it with you friends.
- Angular Percent Pipe Example
- Angular Decimal Pipe Example
- Angular Slice Pipe Example
- Angular Date Pipe Example
- Custom Validators in Angular
- Getting Started With Angular Reactive Forms
- Angular Reactive Forms With Built In Validators Example
- Match Password Validation in Angular Reactive Forms
- CSS Tricks for Uppercase and LowerCase and TitleCase
- Get Started With Ionic4
- How to use ngrx/store with Ionic 4